*Due to COVID-19 the structure of how we provide services has changed. Please sign up for our email list to stay up to date with changes regarding our organization, programs, and events.
Our 6-month mentoring program caters to young ladies age 11-18 and begins January of each year. We offer weekly workshops, which focus on self-esteem, mental health, job readiness, hygiene, healthy relationships, college prep, educational and cultural trips, and more. We also offer a $500 scholarship to one qualifying mentee. Upon completion of the program, our mentees attend a luncheon, receive certificates, and additional incentives.
*THIS IS AN INCOME BASED PROGRAM* *We follow the PA State income guidelines* *Screenings are completed before applicants can be approved*
• Must provide proof of income for all adults in the home (employment, other assistance, etc)
• Must provide proof of address (lease or deed only)
• Must provide ID (state issued, name must match information on proof residency)
• Must provide birth certificates for household
.• Must be willing to complete waiver.
• Must not have received assistance from the program in the last year.
Our Tech Savvy Computer program offers free computer lessons for women 18 and over. There are 6 sessions, which focus on resume' building, microsoft office, general computer use, and more. $25.00 registration fee. All sessions are free.